Academies have a wide-range of policies and procedures, developed following statutory and regulatory guidance. They are reviewed on a regular basis by E-ACT.
Our values and ethos can be found here.
Our Board of Trustees is responsible for approving statutory policies and the remainder are approved by our Executive Leadership team.
- E-ACT Charging and Remissions Policy 2023
- E-ACT – Child Protection and Safeguarding Policy 2023
- Complaints Policy and Procedure 2023
- Early Years Foundation Policy
- Equal Opportunities Policy
- E-ACT Health and Safety Policy 2023
- E-ACT Lettings Policy 2023
- Pupil Mental Health and Wellbeing Policy 2023
- Online Safety Policy
- E-ACT Pupil Attendance Policy 2023-24
- Pupil Behaviour Policy 2023
- Pupil Premium Policy
- Relationships Education (Primary) Policy to be read in conjunction with E-ACT Position Statement Relationships Education (Primary)
- SEND Policy 2023
- E-ACT Medical Needs Policy 2023
For other trust-wide E-ACT policies please refer to main E-ACT home page which can be found here.