We have a distinctive uniform which all children are required to wear every day.
Sweatshirts (£8.25), cardigan (£9.75), book bags (£4.50) are very reasonably priced and must be purchased from the Academy office. Other items of uniform can be purchased in high street stores.
Please note any branded school uniform must be purchased directly from the Academy.
The uniform is as follows:
- Academy sweatshirt/cardigan (available from office)
- White polo shirt (branded shirts available from office but are optional)
- Black or grey shorts, trousers, knee high skirts or pinafore dresses
- Blue gingham summer dresses
- Plain white, blue or grey socks or black/grey tights
- Black shoes (no open-toed sandals for safety reasons)
- No jewellery except for stud earrings
- White t-shirt
- Plain black shorts/tracksuit bottoms
- Trainers/daps for outdoor PE
- Swimming costumes and towel (for swimming lessons)
We encourage all children to write their names in uniform so it can be returned to them if it gets lost. There is a lost property box kept by the main entrance, this can be viewed in the afternoon.