£10 million face-lift, that will see the number of places rise by 50 per cent, to start soon….
Plans are now in place for commencement of the new build project at Perry Court E-ACT Academy. It is hoped that initial works will begin early in the new academic year with handover of the new building taking place early in 2022 – date to be confirmed.
Another 210 places will be added, taking numbers from 420 to 630 and the number of classes per year group from two to three. There will also be larger nursery provision available in line with this.
Perry Court E-ACT Academy’s new headteacher, Nicky Reynolds, said “It will be a building that children and teachers alike will enjoy teaching and learning in. Regular updates will be communicated and I look forward to the day the children and I can show you around!“
Once the academy re-opens in September the below information will be available to view at the academy, by appointment only:
- Existing site plan showing site analysis.
- Photos of the existing school playing fields site.
- Proposed site plan showing analysis of the proposal.
- Proposed elevations and sections.
- Proposed floor plan.
- Proposed 3D Isometric view of the school showing room layouts.
- Internal 3D views of key spaces with precedent images.
- Proposed external 3D views of the school buildings.
If you have any comments or questions, please direct them to Sammie.Orchard@E-ACT.org.uk