At Perry Court E-ACT Academy we take the needs of all pupils very seriously, which can include specific medical needs and support. To allow us to do this effectively we follow strict guidelines and have specific members of staff who are able to manage and carry out certain key roles within the Academy. All the relevant information regarding this can be found below.
- Medical Needs Leads at Perry Court E-ACT Leads
- First Aid Lead – Lynne Francis (back up Tracey Williams)
- IHCP Lead – Keli Mikdadi (back up Nicky Reynolds)
- IHCP Practioner – Shanie Harcombe (back up Sarah Skinner)
- Supporting Students with Medical Needs Policy
- COVID-19 Safeguarding Addendum V2 June 2020