Please click the link below to read our COVID Risk Assessment.
- Perry Court Reopening Risk Assessment updated 05.11.20
- Perry Court COVID 19 Risk Assessment January 2021
- PARENTAL-GUIDANCE-FOR-OUR-VIRTUAL-SCHOOL January 2021
- Remote Learning Info for Parents for Website 22.01.21 (DfE)
- Addendum COVID 19 Privacy Notice V2
- Primary Risk Assessment Reopening March 2021
- Testing for households
We are very exctied to welcome all the pupils back to school in September. Please click the link below to gain a better understanding of how we are ensuring this is done in the most supportive and the safest way possible.
Please follow the link below for out latest bulletin. Here you will find our latest re-opening information, contact links and the wonderful learning the children have created in the last week.
If you have any urgent concerns or worries over the summer break, please contact our school leadership team on one of the following numbers:
Liz McAndrew, Family Liaison and Attendance Officer: 07542 226882
Nicky Reynolds, Headteacher: 07395 360681
Kate Marsh, Deputy Headteacher: 07523 930939
Keli Mikdadi, SENDCo: 07523 930938
Useful agencies to contact:
First Response – 01179036444
Next Link – 0117 925 0680